Ever wonder what you could use baby wipes for, other than for babies? If you have a baby, chances are, you have plenty of wipes. Did you know that there are so many other uses for baby wipes?
Wipes are one of the most affordable items at the store you can find, and they can cross for so many uses!
Here are our top 40 baby wipes uses:
- Make up remover. They’re particularly great for mascara and eyeliner remover.
- Wiping down the table after a meal is another common uses of baby wipes.
- Wiping down the toilet.
- Wiping off the bathroom counter after putting on makeup, or anytime really.
- Removing kids’ crayon off the wall, doors, or ceiling (yes, ceiling).
- Wiping down fan blades.
- Great post workout refresher. Keep a pack in the fridge and pull it out to wipe down your face and neck after workout.
- Use them to freshen up your armpits.
- Great for freshening up. I call them cat baths when I’ve had to use them for this.
- Also great for freshening up during “that time of the month”.
- Wiping down leather furniture.
- Great for mild stains on the carpet.
- Cleaning up a chalk-board.
- Cleaning up a white board.
- Mild clothing stains come out real well with baby wipes too!
- They make for quick clean-up of icky kids’ car seats!
- Wipes are great for dusting off furniture. They grab onto the dust well and clean the surface while you’re at it.
- Cleaning up dirty kids. Sometimes there’s no time for a bath, or they aren’t dirty enough to merit a bath.
- Wiping off your tablet, smartphone, or any portable device!
- Wiping the kids’ hands and faces before meal time.
- Cleaning CD’s and DVD’s.
- Removing food from kids’ hair.
- Cleaning out pet ears.
- Wiping down door knobs. I do this a lot when it’s flu season or when someone in the house is sick.
- Cleaning window blinds.
- Cleaning window ledges.
- Getting permanent marker off kids’ skin, face included. (ask me how I know)
- Wonderful for removing face paint!
- Removing hair dye stains from your skin.
- Removing pen or pencil marks from just about any surface.
- Wiping down the cart at the grocery store, particularly the handle.
- Clean up dirty shoes
- Remove deodorant marks from clothes!
- Great for wiping down the grill.
- Cleaning and dusting picture frames.
- Perfectly gentle for wiping off minor scrapes.
- They work great at removing grease stains from hands/skin.
- Cleaning off makeup containers and lotion bottles.
- Keep an extra pack in your purse for hot and humid days. Grab one to wipe down your face and neck to refresh yourself.
- Use to wipe down fitness equipment before and after each use.
Really, baby wipes are useful for so many things!! I haven’t faced a mess that I couldn’t use baby wipes for. It’s cheap and the uses of wipes are endless!
You can use them all around the house, on the skin, on clothing, and even on furniture! I always keep them in my bag too.
What are baby wipes used for in your homes? Have any other uses to share?