Usually, do you include vegetables in your dinner? For some, a few beans, carrots, and corn would be enough, but have you ever thought of roasted sausage and veggies?
You’d be surprised at how good this roasted veggies sheet pan recipe is, and you would even enjoy every vegetable in this dish. You get to eat healthily and deliciously too.
So, whether you’re on a diet, or just want to try this colorful and delicious meal, then we got you!
Here is a very simple recipe for roasted kielbasa and veggies.
Ingredients for a delicious and healthy roasted sausage and veggie recipe:
- 1 pound of baby red potatoes, cleaned and chopped
- 2 cups of baby carrots
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 13-ounce package of pork kielbasa, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
Here’s how to make roasted sausage and veggies:
1. To get started with this sausage veggie bake recipe, preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
Get out a baking sheet and line it with aluminum foil as well.
In the meantime, get out a small bowl and throw in your basil, thyme, oregano, paprika, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Don’t forget to stir it up well and set it all aside.
2. The next step for our sheet pan veggies and sausage is your veggies. If you haven’t already, chop up your potatoes as necessary and drop them onto your baking sheet with your carrots.
Then, drizzle in two tablespoons of oil and sprinkle half of your herb mixture over the veggies as well.
Be sure to toss everything up until it’s evenly coated and then pop it in the oven for 20 minutes.
3. After the time is up, move the veggies to one side of the sheet.
This is one of those healthy kielbasa recipes to love, so don’t forget to add your asparagus, onion, and kielbasa slices to the other side of the baking sheet.
Drizzle all of that with one tablespoon of olive oil and toss them with the rest of your dry herbs and garlic. When you’re ready, pop it back in the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes.
4. After the time is up, take the tray out and make sure that the meat is cooked and all the veggies are nicely roasted. If everything looks good, serve it all up while it’s hot!
It’s one of the easiest sausage bake recipes to try.
In a Nutshell
This roasted sausage and veggies recipe is not only healthy, but it’s also full of flavor, texture, and vitamins.
Even if you have someone who is a picky eater, they might just love the mixture of flavors of this healthy and yummy dish. You can also add other vegetables or substitute those vegetables that are not available.
Check out the full video recipe below.
Source: 12 Tomatoes