Quarterly Organizing and Tracking Goals Sheets
Let me start by saying that I am SO sorry I’m a bit late with these for this first quarter of 2016! I was actually going to skip these this year but after receiving a few emails from readers, I decided to keep them coming!
I have different methods of staying on track of my goals, and one of them involves keeping everything down on paper! It’s essential to help me brain-dump and get things in order. I love all things digital but writing things out hand having a tangible hold on that helps keep me on track.
You can check out previous posts about this here:
- 3rd quarter 2013: July August September 2013 (the very first post in this series. It explains the how/why I track and organize goals this way.)
- 4th quarter 2013: October November December 2013
- 1st quarter 2014: January February March 2014
- 2nd quarter 2014: April May June 2014
- 3rd quarter 2014: July August September 2014
- 4th quarter 2014: October November December 2014
- 1st quarter 2015: January February March 2015
- 2nd quarter 2015: April May June 2015
- 3rd Quarter 2015: July August September 2015
- 4th Quarter 2015: October November December 2015
New around here? Here’s the scoop:
- Options available: Color or Black and White
- Week start options: Monday or Sunday
- Each file includes already filled out goal topics AND a blank sheet if you need to add more, or if you aren’t feelin’ the ones predefined.
Below you’ll find your tracking sheets for the months of January, February, and March 2016!!! Click on the button to download your preferred option!
With these printables you should be able to stay on track to accomplishing your goals! A visual is sometimes the best way to keep us motivated!
Let’s chat! How do you keep track of your goals throughout the year? Do you break them down into quarters like me? What method do you use?