Preparing your high schooler for college is an often stressful concept to take on. One of the biggest struggles most homeschool moms of high schoolers face is SCIENCE! Ensuring your student is well versed and skilled in the subject is probably one of most homeschool moms struggles.
You’re not alone. I’ve been there and I’m excited to share with you a resource that may help make your homeschool science teaching seasons a lot better.
Online Homeschool Science with College Prep Science
In full disclosure, this post is sponsored by College Prep Science. In now way does this sway my opinions.
So, what DOES college prep even mean?
A College preparatory course is a means by which college bound high school students may better meet the more stringent scholastic requirements for entry into colleges and universities. source
In other words, if your student is college bound, these are the types of courses you should consider adding to their transcript. That’s where College Prep Science comes into play.
College Prep Science is an online based program that does just that: offers students an online based high school college prep course.
Upcoming Homeschool Science Classes
Online Classes Starting September 2019
(2019 – 2020 Homeschool Year, September 2019 – May 2020)
- Biology – College Prep (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
- Life Prep Biology (8th-12th) – Two Semester Class
- Chemistry – College Prep (10th-12th) – Two Semester Class
- Life Prep Chemistry (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
- Physics – College Prep (10th-12th) – Two Semester Class
- Life Prep Physics (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
- Human Anatomy & Physiology (9th-12th) – Two Semester Class
- Exercise and Sports Physiology (8th-12th) – One Semester Class
- Pre-Anatomy & Physiology (6th-9th) – One Semester Class
- Pre-Chemistry (6th-9th) – – One Semester Class
One Semester Online Classes Starting January, 2020 (Spring Semester, January 2020 – May 2020)
- Pre-Biology (6th-9th) – One Semester Class
- Pre-Physics (6th-9th) – One Semester Class
- Forensic Science & Human Anatomy (8th-12th) – One Semester Class
Amazing options to choose from!
Greg Landry is a college professor with 20+ years of experience in his field. He is filled with not only a wealth of experience as a scientist but also as a homeschool parent. Learn more about him and College Prep Science here.
College Prep Science offers:
- Christ-Centered Focus
- LIVE online classes & lab intensives
- Age range: 6th-12th
- LIVE interaction
- Graded Tests & Assessments
- Student Community
- Final class grade issued
Act fast thought! Registration is now open for this upcoming semester and spaces are filling up super fast! If you use code H8 you’ll get an 8% discount on ANY class College Prep Science offers. That code expires on the 20th of August!
Greg Landry is offering a giveaway to get access to a full course! ($680 value) He’ll announce the winner in his newsletter on August 30, 2019. The winner will be able to choose from these classes:
- College Prep Biology (grades 8-12)
- Life Prep Biology (grades 8-12)
- College Prep Chemistry (grades 9-12)
- Life Prep Chemistry (grades 8-12)
- College Prep Physics (grades 10-12)
- Life Prep Physics (grades 9-12)
- Pre-Biology and Pre-Anatomy & Physiology (grades 6-9)
- Pre-Chemistry and Pre-Physics (grades 6-9)
- Exercise & Sports Physiology and Forensic Science (grades 8-12)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology (grades 9-12)