With busy schedules it can be hard to find time every evening to put a fresh home-cooked meal on the table. My go to assistant is my handy dandy trusty Crock Pot ! I’ve had it for several years now and it’s not just my go-to device for cold weather cooking – we use it year round too! My slow cooker is such a time saver!
There’s just something so comforting about having a fresh, warm, homemade meal for dinner. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been saved by this baby.
In the morning, I just toss all the ingredients into the pot, then go about my day. When dinner time comes around all I have to do is pull out the plates and serve! And lets not forget how nice it is to have only one pot to clean after dinner!
Effortless meals + minimum cleanup = total win!
Below, I’ve collected a great little list of Family Friendly EASY Crock Pot Meals! With each recipe you’ll find that the ingredients are those that you can easily find in your local grocery store, or you probably have most of them in your pantry already! I’m loading up our family meal plan with lots of these meals!
- 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Beef Tacos from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Chicken Tacos from Two Healthy Kitchens
- 5 Ingredient Crock Pot Chili from The Typical Mom
- Best Pot Roast Ever from You’re Too Crafty
- Cilantro Lime Slow Cooker Pork Roast from Hello Nature Blog
- Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Marsala from The Frugal Foodie Mama
- Crock Pot Chicken Pasta from Lavende & Lemonade
- Crock Pot Chicken Rice from My Heavenly Recipes
- Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Crock Pot Chicken Ziti from A Mom’s Take
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwiches from Eat at Home Cooks
- Crock Pot Ham and Beans from In the Kitchen with Jenny
- Crock Pot layered Bean Burritos from Thrifty Jinxy
- Crock Pot North Carolina BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Crock Pot Pot Roast from My Heavenly Recipes
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork from In The Kitchen with Jenny
- Crock Pot Shredded Pork Tacos from Kicking it with Kelley
- Crockpot Italian Pulled Beef Sandwiches from This and That
- Crockpot Smothered Flat Iron Steak from Intelligent Domestications
- Easy Chicken N Dumplings from Spend With Pennies
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas from Eat at Home Cooks
- Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup from Teaspoon of Goodness
- Easy Ham Potato Crock Pot Soup from Spending With Pennies
- Easy Pork Chops in the Slow Cooker from Sweep Tight
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stoganoff from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops from Cincy Shopper
- Crock Pot Greek Chicken from A Mom’s Take
- Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Barbecue from The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Easy Spiral Ham in the Crock Pot from A Mom’s Take
- Eating Healthy – Pork Tenderloin in the Slow Cooker from Newlywed Survival
- Healthy Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches from Two Healthy Kitchens
- Kalua Chicken from Family Centsability
- Pesto Ranch Crock Pot Chicken Thighs from Picky Palate
- Pizza Steak Sandwiches in the Slow Cooker from Eat at Home Cooks
- Potato Soup from Feeding Big
- Quick Easy Slow Cooker 7 Can Soup from Thrifty Diva
- Slow Cooked Honey BBQ Chicken Thighs from Canadian Free Stuff
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Beef from Eat Better Spend Less
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches from Our Small House
- Slow Cooker Beef Taquitos from Home Made Interest
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Vegetable Soup from Hello Nature Blog
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese from Snappy Gourmet
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches with Creamy Ranch Slaw from Eat at Home Cooks
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps from Canadian Free Stuff
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken from Newlywed Survival
- Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken with Cream Cheese Sauce from Our Small House
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Barbeque Pork from Organized 31
- Slow Cooker Meat Loaf from The Kitchen Is My Playground
- Slow Cooker Recipe Green Beans Sausage Potato Dinner from Teaspoon of Goodness
- Slow Cooker Red Beans and Rice from Organized 31
- Slow Cooker Ribs with Coca Cola from Cincy
- Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken Thighs from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Slow Cooker Taco Burrito Meat from Really, Are You Serious?
- Slow Cooker Turkey Meatloaf from Mama of 3 Munchkins
- Slow Cooker Whiskey Barbecue Ribs from Lori’s Culinary Creations
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan from Sweep Tight
- Sunday Chicken Dinner in the Slow Cooker from Eat at Home Cooks
- Tender Slow Cooker Roast from Our Small House
- Weight Watchers Chunky Crock Pot Tomato Soup from A Mom’s Take
With this list, you’ll have plenty of easy family friendly crock pot recipes to choose from! That’s 60 days worth (and probably more because I’m sure a lot of these are enough for left-overs!) of effortless and yummy meals for your family!
Do you have any easy family friendly crock pot recipes that you love?! Share them with me in the comments!
Pin this, share it, bookmark it! Come back to it as much as you need and find new meals to add to your family meal plan!