For most of us, breakfast won’t be complete without eggs. They are delicious, cheap, and nutritious. How do you usually cook yours? Even if it’s our favorite, sometimes, we get tired of the same old recipe that we make every single day. Surely, you’d love to know other ways to make eggs, right? Don’t worry. We understand.
Eggs don’t have to be boring, so here are 7 delicious ways to make them.
Do you ever wonder how to make the perfect ramen egg?
You don’t have to go to a ramen house to satisfy your cravings. Just have DIY ramen at home. Here’s how you can make it.
- Step 1: Make Ramen noodles in a pan with water.
- Step 2: Add in veggies and other ingredients.
- Step 3: Crack an egg and pour it into the pan.
- Step 4: Mix your egg and Ramen around so that it is scrambled.
- Step 5: Cook until Ramen and egg is finished cooking.
Sweet Bacon Rice Balls
Sweet bacon egg rice balls are amazing, but the secret lies in the boiled egg. How do you know when eggs are boiled?
Some hacks say that when you place the egg on its side and it spins steadily, then it’s hard-boiled. If it’s wobbly, then it’s raw.
For this recipe, we only want our eggs to be boiled for 3 minutes. Here are the steps.
- Step 1: Boil an egg for 3 minutes.
- Step 2: Place them in a bowl of water.
- Step 3: Peel the shell off.
- Step 4: Sprinkle flour on your egg so that it’s fully covered.
- Step 5: Place a bed of cooked seasoned rice on a piece of plastic wrap
- Step 6: Place your egg in the middle of the bed of rice
- Step 7: Fold the plastic wrap around your egg and mold your rice into a ball so that it is completely covered.
- Step 8: Wrap the rice ball in raw bacon.
- Step 9: Fry your bacon rice balls in a pan with oil and flip over so both sides brown.
- Step 10: Sprinkle your balls with sugar.
- Step 11: Place a top on your pan and let them fry for 3 minutes.
Ways to Make Eggs: Try The Frozen Method
You’ve seen those mini sunny side eggs, and they look so fun and adorable. Did you know that you can make them easily by freezing your eggs?
- Step 1: Freeze an egg.
- Step 2: Place it in a warm bowl of water so the shell can easily crack and fall away.
- Step 3: Slice your frozen egg into several slices.
- Step 4: Fill a pan with a little water.
- Step 5: Place your slices in the pan of water and fry until they are cooked.
If you want a simple hack on how to make egg noodles, try this simple recipe.
- Step 1: Crack three eggs and whisk with flour.
- Step 2: Pour your thickened egg mixture into a pastry piping bag.
- Step 3: Pour vegetable soup into a pan and heat it until it is simmering and slightly boiling.
- Step 4: Squirt your mixture out of the bag so that it creates very skinny strings. This will create egg noodles once it hits your hot soup.
We all know there are different ways to cook an egg, but we are pretty sure you haven’t tried anything like this.
- Step 1: Crack eggs and scoop out their yolks
- Step 2: Pour your egg whites into a container with olive oil and blend the two together with a mixer until the mixture is liquefied.
- Step 3: Pour into a pan drizzled with water.
- Step 4: Gently place your yolks onto the mixture.
- Step 5: Fry until your dish is cooked.
Do you know how to fry a perfect egg with stuffing inside? It sounds yummy, right? Here’s how.
- Step 1: Crack an egg into a dish.
- Step 2: Gently use a chopstick to poke a hole in your yolk.
- Step 3: Stuff the hole with bits of bacon
- Step 4: Fry your egg
The Perfect Shape
Want to know how to make perfect over medium eggs? Well, you’ll need one simple tool: a mason jar lid.
- Step 1: Coat a mason jar lid with some oil.
- Step 2: Crack an egg and pour it in.
- Step 3: Season your dish.
- Step 4: Bake in the oven for 5 minutes at 392 degrees Fahrenheit.
Knowing different ways to make eggs can make each dish exciting and delicious. Surprise your family and friends with these eggciting hacks for breakfast.