I have used the Well Planned Day Planner for the past two years, as our main planner for our homeschool. In August we will begin our new school year, and I am so excited to get things planned out with this planner!
What I love about My Well Planned Day Planner
- The flow of the planner is perfect. It isn’t difficult to maneuver through it, trying to figure out how to plan out your year.
- Offers everything you need to plan and track your homeschool year ~ lesson planning pages, attendance tracker, report cards, student daily schedules, and much more
- It has more than what you think you would need, but everything you will need throughout the year ~ contact sheet for important people, finance tracker, holiday planner, encouraging article each month (in the planner), shopping lists, and much more.
Some “specs” of this fabulous planner:
Class Plan and Student Schedule
Grades and Attendance Trackers
Monthly encouraging articles
Month at a glance calendars
Space to schedule plan out multiple students
Responsibility cards to help with chores and tasks
Now, for the giveaway!!!
If you would love to win a planner for your homeschool, just fill out the form below!!
“For legal reasons, this giveaway is open to US residents only.”
*Giveaway will close Monday, July 1st at midnight CST
Update: Giveaway is now closed. Winner has been notified via email (Julie B.).
Latest posts by Marlene (see all)
- Must Have Resources For Your Family Library - August 18, 2014
- Improve Writing Skills with an Online Writing Course: Foruigence - August 11, 2014
- Back-To-School Clothing Shopping With Sears - August 9, 2014
- At-Home Workouts for the Busy Mom - August 9, 2014
- Meal Planning Printables - August 8, 2014