I have used the Well Planned Day Planner for the past two years, as our main planner for our homeschool. In August we will begin our new school year, and I am so excited to get things planned out with this planner!
What I love about My Well Planned Day Planner
- The flow of the planner is perfect. It isn’t difficult to maneuver through it, trying to figure out how to plan out your year.
- Offers everything you need to plan and track your homeschool year ~ lesson planning pages, attendance tracker, report cards, student daily schedules, and much more
- It has more than what you think you would need, but everything you will need throughout the year ~ contact sheet for important people, finance tracker, holiday planner, encouraging article each month (in the planner), shopping lists, and much more.
Some “specs” of this fabulous planner:
Class Plan and Student Schedule
Grades and Attendance Trackers
Monthly encouraging articles
Month at a glance calendars
Space to schedule plan out multiple students
Responsibility cards to help with chores and tasks
Now, for the giveaway!!!
If you would love to win a planner for your homeschool, just fill out the form below!!
“For legal reasons, this giveaway is open to US residents only.”
*Giveaway will close Monday, July 1st at midnight CST
Update: Giveaway is now closed. Winner has been notified via email (Julie B.).
Posts on this website may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Latest posts by Marlene (see all)
- Quiet Time Gift Basket Idea For Your Teen Daughter - July 27
- Build Your Homeschool Library with Kellogg’s! - July 21
- 5 Recipes for Summer Entertaining – Good Tips Tuesday #81 - July 21
- 6 Clever Crafts to Keep Little Hands Busy |Good Tips Tuesday #80 - July 14
- 6 Fun and Safe Summer Tips and Activities – Good Tips Tuesday #79 - July 7