Disclosure: I was given a free year to Lessontrek, in exchange for my honest review. I was compensated for my time. All opinions expressed are my own.
It’s that time of year for homeschool moms. We’re all on the hunt for new and creative ways to plan, organize, and stay on top of all our lesson plans for the upcoming school year! So many things are going digital today, and that means lesson planning too! We are all looking for ways to clear out clutter, get rid of paper stacks, and shift as much of our filing to an online platform. It can be hard for us homeschool moms to find a simple, yet functional tool to help us plan our homeschool. Lessontrek has not only created an online lesson planner that is super easy to use, but they have also made it affordable!
I’m always open to new and innovative ways to help ease my homeschool planning. Creating lesson plans, scheduling them out, and organizing them is time consuming enough. If I can find something that could help save me time – I’m game!
5 Reasons to use Lessontrek Homeschool Planner
1. You love digital planning. Lessontrek is perfect for moms who love to keep all their planning digital. But, if you ever want to print out a week’s worth of lessons – you have that option too! It’s simple, uncomplicated, and very easy to understand.
2. You love simplicity. With how busy life is, I’ve come to love anything that looks and feels simple. Lessontrek is just that – simple, and straight to the point.
Our summer homeschool lessons are super light. We only homeschool two or three days a week, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t have to plan things out! It’s our first time homeschooling year round, and I need to make sure that I’m keeping everything in line.
After they are all set up, you can add them to your week by simply clicking the + symbol next to the weekday:
See how simple? I love that I can color code each class!
3. Their awesome features!
- Lesson tracker – these can be as detailed as you’d like. You can add in lesson specifics for each subject.
- Grade recording – maybe some assignments/lessons count as grade, and others don’t. With this you can easily keep track of that. The grading scale is adjustable too! If your state requires a specific amount of schooling hours, you can assign hour requirements for each class in this feature.
- Drag and drop lessons from one day to another (or one week to another!) –
- Copy and paste lessons – this is a huge time saver. You can copy/paste to another day in the week, or to another week all together.
- Print options!
- Secure storage of information
4. It’s crazy affordable! For just 6$ a month (or $60 a year), you have access to all their amazing features.
DISCOUNT CODE: Use code: JULY50BLUE for 50% off of the 1-year subscription. Offer ends July 30th.
5. No paper clutter. Lessontrek is perfect for the homeschool mom that would like to keep all her homeschool records in one place, without having the paper clutter fill up her shelves.
If you are looking for something simple, and digital for your homeschool lesson planning, check out Lessontrek today!
Would you like to win a 1-year subscription to Lessontrek? Just follow the instructions on the giveaway widget below!