The dictionary defines community as: a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
As women, and as Christians, we are called to be in constant community with one another. We are to be in fellowship with other women, always growing, always learning, always serving. As homemaker’s and Christian women, we should be striving to exemplify the Titus 2 model:
“Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.”
Titus 2: 3 – 4
Introducing the Christian Homemaking Community
As a blogger I love the blessing of connecting with other women from all over the country. I love that I can hop online and find other like-minded Christian women that I can learn from and grow with!
21 bloggers have come together to create a place where we can chat, learn from each other, grow, and find fellowship among other Christian Homemakers.
You can request to join our private Facebook group HERE. You will also get to connect and chat with your favorite homemaking bloggers including:
- Young Wife’s Guide – Jami Balmet
- Joyful Thrifty Home – Ashley Roe
- Katie Kimball – Kitchen Stewardship
- Richly Rooted – Elsie Callender
- Your Thriving Family – Sara Shay
- Redeeming Childbirth – Angie Toplin
- Day2Day Joys – Rachel Marie
- Little Natural Cottage – Kristy Howard
- Good Old Days Farm – Alina Joy Dubios
- Organize 365 – Lisa Woodruff
- Domestic Serenity – Daniele Evans
- Thankful Homemaker – Marci Ferrell
- Authentic Simplicity – Anne Simpson
- Raising the Barrs – Anjanette Barr
- Accidentally Green – Hilary Bernstein
- The Humbled Homemaker – Erin Odom
- Joy Dare – Amber Ravatsaas
- Intoxicated on Life & Breastfeeding Place – Trisha Gilkerson
- Jaimie Ramsey
- A Diligent Heart – Marlene Griffith
- A Slob Comes Clean – Dana White
Why Join Our New Community?
Each week you will have access to all the latest posts, articles, videos, and discussions from all your favorite homemaking bloggers! No more having to hunt through Pinterest or Facebook for good things to read.
You will find encouragement, motivation, tips, recipes, photos, and more!
Come on over and jump into daily discussions such as what is the best way to clean out your fridge, how to do freezer cooking, favorite recipes, and more!
Join our Facebook group here: The Christian Homemaking Community.
Our Free Gift To You
In celebration of launching our new community the 21 homemaking bloggers have come together to offer you an amazing eBook: Sweetly Summer ~ Beat the Heat with Yummy and Refreshing Treats – totally FREE! When you join our private Facebook group you will get instant access to some amazing summer treats including: ice cream recipes, how to make whip cream, smoothie recipes, yummy sides, energizing snacks, sweet treats and more!
Enter to win an Ice Cream Maker bundle!!
To celebrate our new community even more, we are giving one lucky winner the chance to win an amazing Ice Cream Maker ($80), adorable apron (style and color of your choice – $35), and the Just Making Ice Cream recipe eBook ($12)! This entire bundle is worth more than $120!! Enter to win via the rafflecopter form below.
Posts on this website may contain affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
Latest posts by Marlene (see all)
- 4 Easy Kids Activities … for waiting on the turkey: Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party #47 - November 24, 2014
- 2015 Planners are here! - November 24, 2014
- 10 Great Board Games for the Whole Family - November 18, 2014
- 40 Wooden Toys for Toddler Boys - November 18, 2014
- 5 Tasty Treats for Fall: Good Tips Tuesday LinkUp Party #46 - November 18, 2014